Monday, September 5, 2011

Just a Summary

So, it's been a long time since I've updated, and I suppose I should just take a minute to sum up what has been going on the last few months.  I had my last day of work (at least for a while) on the 19th of August, and have been working at home since then.  I am currently 36 weeks along, and next week I will be considered full-term, and Leo will be welcomed out as soon as possible.  His official due date is October 6th, but he's getting bigger every day, and I am getting larger and less able to move.  But I still have to make his baby blanket and whatnot for the crib, so if he doesn't come for just two weeks, it should be perfect.
  Felix started school at UVU on the 29th of August, and has been loving it so far.  His major is Mechanical Engineering, and because UVU only offers the "pre" of that major, we will probably be moving to Logan for Utah State either next year or the year after.

  That's about all that's new.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment